Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HANCOCK Review

A pore or hard-living superhero named John Hancock (Will Smith) falls into a bad reputation with the public after a series of of trying to save people but turn into tragic messes. But when he saves the live of a business man Ray Embrey (Jason Batemen) try's to repair his image or reputation.
If there is going to be one movie this summer that I would truly love the most, I had no expectations it was going to be Hancock. I always wanted to see Hancock ever since the first trailer I saw for it, but I did not know I would love it this much.
At the beginning of the film it felt to me as a laugh out loud comedy but towards the middle it really picked up and turned it to a great action flick, with huge twists and turns. Now every movie Will Smith is in is going to be great, well to me at least because Smith is one of the greatest actors out there.
So even if you did not wants to see Hancock give it go because it did win 1 nomination and turned to be an awesome movie. And also even my 60-something year old grandparents loved this movie! So see HANCOCK.
I give HANCOCK 5 out of 5 stars.
This is Sam saying you must see, Hancock.

Hancock

No comments: